- Just steps to beautiful Four Mile Beach for swimming and relaxing
- Short stroll to Port Douglas village centre for restaurants, boutique shops and art galleries
- The reef cruise vessels leave from The Reef Marina - a ten minute stroll from your apartment
- Day trips to the Daintree Rainforest will pick you up from our reception
- The world famous Port Douglas Markets are on every Sunday
Frequently Asked Questions
Is car parking provided?
Complimentary undercover parking is available on-site underneath the apartments.
Is there a supermarket in Port Douglas?
There are many options for supermarkets, the closest being the local Night Owl is within a 3 minute walk and Coles Supermarket is within easy walking distance in the middle of Macrossan Street, there is also an IGA Supermarket at the entrance to Port Douglas.
Are there restaurants and shops?
There is a wide selection of restaurants, cafés and shops to choose from. Many award wining restaurants line the main streets of Port Douglas, so you have plenty to chose from for your dining experience. We advise you to book in order to avoid disappointment.
How close is the beach?
We are located approximately 70 metres from Four Mile Beach.
Can we swim at the beach?
It is possible to swim at the beach all year round, however during the stinger season (November – May) everyone must swim within the Stinger Net Enclosure. Please always ask the lifeguard on duty for information before entering the water.